If you are reading this page, then you are one of many who have noticed the DFS Wars 2.0 taking place between pick’em apps like Sleeper, PrizePicks, and Underdog Fantasy.
The first “war” for users took place roughly 10 years ago between DraftKings and FanDuel. Now, innovation has pushed through a new set of fantasy sports apps like Sleeper that are quite extraordinary in what they offer. We go into a deep dive below of all game modes for Sleeper, including the uber-popular “Sleeper Picks”.
Enter Sleeper Fantasy Promo Code STB
Here at Shed The Block, we are committed to helping sports fans gain the very best gaming experience, especially with fantasy football and basketball pick’em games. Our Sleeper app promo code allows you to double the fun right from the start with a bonus of up to $500. However, if you are more comfortable depositing a smaller amount, that’s fine too.
|Sleeper Picks App Deposit Match Details
|➡️ Promo Code
|You must enter Promo Code “STB” on Sleeper in order to qualify for all bonuses mentioned on this page.
|💰 SLEEPER PICKS DEPOSIT MATCH
|100% Deposit Match Bonus up to $500 – LOCK IN PROMO CODE STB
|🇺🇸 SLEEPER PICKS APP AVAILABLE STATES
|Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
|✅ PROMO CODE VERIFIED
How To Get The Best Bonus On Sleeper Picks
To unlock your Sleeper Picks app deposit match of up to $500, follow the steps below:
- From your chosen App Store (Google Play/Apple), type in Sleeper Fantasy and download the official app made by Blitz Studios.
- Sign up for an account and enter the code STB into the Sleeper App promo code box to initiate your welcome bonus.
- Create a unique Sleeper Fantasy username (remember that it will be public), add your email, and create a password for your account.
- Verify your account by entering the code that will be sent to you via an email. Check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive within one minute of registration.
- Make your initial deposit of up to $500. Remember that this is the qualifying deposit – so, if you want $500 free, you’ll need to deposit $500 now.
Once you have done this, the 100% matched deposit will be added to your balance. While the company states that the verification process can take up to 30 days, it usually happens within minutes.
From here you will be free to use the full amount, including both your deposit and the 100% bonus, on any of the games available at Sleeper Fantasy. Whether you love the NBA, NFL, or other leagues covered by the platform, there will be plenty of opportunities to take your enjoyment to the next level.
What is the Sleeper Fantasy App?
Sleeper Fantasy is an online platform “where users can have a fantasy football experience like never before”, allowing players to enjoy both daily fantasy football drafts and season-long fantasy football games. As well as the NFL, it covers NBA, MLB, NCAAF, NHL and NCAAB competitions.
Having initially launched as a forum to discuss fantasy football, it has grown to the point where it now offers over 20 features including its epic Over/Under picks game. Meanwhile, players can download Sleeper Fantasy App on Android or iOS or choose to play directly via the website. However, the initial community aspect of the platform continues to play a central role.
The platform boasts 6 million monthly active users, making it one of the biggest fantasy sports communities available while it is currently in a significant growth phase courtesy of Sleeper Media. The app itself is produced by Blitz Studios and boasts an average rating of over 4.7/5. It is a completely legitimate platform that is also known for quick payouts made within 48 hours.
Sleeper Picks Over/Under Game
Welcome to Sleeper Picks mode, where the excitement of NFL and NBA action meets the thrill of predicting player performance. It’s not just about watching the game; it’s about making the right calls and winning real money.
Picture this: You’re eyeing Justin Jefferson, and you believe he’s destined for more than 1.5 total touchdowns in his upcoming game. Take the over, and if he delivers with at least two TDs, you’re cashing in.
Now, let’s dive into the world of Over/Under games on Sleeper. It’s not your typical stat-predicting contest – it’s a dynamic experience across NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAAF, and NCAAB. Beyond simply forecasting stats, Sleeper offers innovative ways to play, like bundling picks for a shot at a 100x payout with an eight-pick bundle.
But that’s not all. Sleeper Picks Over/Under games come with unique features:
- Group Play: Make over/under picks as part of a group, adding a social dimension to your predictions, especially when enjoyed with friends.
- Chat with Friends: Dive into the chatroom with fellow members, where you can share insights, banter about picks, and revel in the collective excitement.
- Contests with Friends: Spot a friend’s selection in the chatroom. Join the same contest and see who comes out on top.
- Cross-Game Contests: Break the boundaries of individual games by hosting contests that span multiple matchups, bringing an extra layer of strategy to the table.
- Fantasy Sports Integration: Seamlessly transition from your Sleeper fantasy league to Over/Under groups, ensuring a unified and immersive experience.
At Sleeper Picks, it’s not just about the games; it’s about the community, the strategy, and the chance to turn your predictions into real winnings. So, ready to make your mark in the world of Sleeper? Let the games begin!
Sleeper vs. Prize Picks
When searching for apps like PrizePicks, you will encounter some credible options. While some are terrible, most of the major players offer an experience far beyond what was available even a decade ago. In many cases, then, it is simply a case of finding the best match for your requirements.
Sleeper is joined at the top table of fantasy sports platforms by a handful of operators, with PrizePicks standing out as one of the best. While they both focus on using fantasy teams in which scoring is determined by real-life gamedays, the experience can be vastly different. As such, it’s important to compare the two to determine which is right for you.
When considering Sleeper Picks vs. PrizePicks, the first thing to consider is the experience of using the app. When first comparing the two, the latter stands out as the more simplistic solution. While it may take 15 minutes or so to get fully used to the layout and navigation of Sleeper Fantasy, it is equally easy to use.
Once you pick a game from the horizontally scrolling menu at the top, you can select individual players to see which game stats you can back them to beat. Where applicable, payout multiples are shown clearly too while the league chat can be accessed by scrolling up from the bottom of the screen.
The other main talking point of Sleeper vs. PrizePicks is the payouts. Sleeper doesn’t feature Flex Play, meaning you can’t cover your multiple picks when only one leg lets you down. Some people prefer Flex Play, which is available on PrizePicks, but serious players who think you should be 100% correct rather than 75% right to win and gain bragging rights will prefer the absence of it.
Sleeper Picks does feature advanced payout ratios and multipliers, utilizing real stats to work out the probability of whether an event will happen or not. This ensures statistically fairer payouts on all events, thus making it a fairer game for all uses in your league while simultaneously ensuring that it is a game of skill rather than one that’s easily manipulated – for example, by a player who targets one specific stat market.
Why we love Sleeper Fantasy
Sleeper Fantasy is one of the most popular apps in the industry for a reason. After all, it wouldn’t have over 6 million active players in its fantasy football games if it did not deliver an enjoyable experience.
Here at Shed The Block, we love sports and we love fantasy leagues. However, the competition is fiercer than ever and we believe that all sports fans should only settle for the best gaming experience. Sleeper Fantasy ticks every box. Here’s why we love it:
1. Game Modes Offered
Thanks to the plethora of game types offered by Sleeper Fantasy, boredom is never an option. At Sleeper Fantasy, you can enjoy the following;
- Sleeper picks – You select whether a person will beat a certain statistic (such as scoring over 0.5 touchdowns).
- Over/Under – While you still pick whether a player will be above or below the chosen stat, picks can be combined for larger scoring.
- Redraft – Owners draft players from a full roster of available athletes from the league, such as the NBA.
- Keeper – Owners can select player(s) that stay on their roster for next season. The number of keepers available is determined by the league manager.
- Dynasty – Owners keep the rosters with the only new drafts coming from rookies and free agents.
Better still, the customization for waiver times, play-offs, and PPR scoring adds great flexibility. You can also complete multi-team trades or use trade interest and trade block capabilities.
2. Multiple draft types
As well as having different game types available, Sleeper Fantasy has different draft pick styles to add an extra layer of enjoyment to the game. The main examples are;
- Snake – The order of your draft reverses after each game week, so your final pick from gameday one becomes pick #1 for gameday two. The original order can be randomized or determined by the user.
- Linear – The order is returned to the beginning at the end of each game week.
- Auction – The draft is completed via an auction rather than the standardized set prices traditionally seen across fantasy sports games. This brings a whole new vibe to the competition, especially against friends.
3. Community elements
As already stated, the social aspects of Sleeper Fantasy stand the app out from the crowd in a very big way. When looking at the history of fantasy football, in particular, it is clear that the ability to bring friends and sports fans together sits at the very core of fantasy sports. Sadly, this is something many online platforms get wrong.
Sleeper Fantasy’s ability to chat with other players is especially beneficial. It can be a great way for players across the country to unite and discuss their fantasy picks or favorite basketball/football/baseball players. For groups of real-world friends, chats within the private leagues facilitate banter and bragging. With daily games, you’re sure to have different winners throughout a season too, so every member of the group should get a moment to enjoy their time at the top.
4. Complete control of Your Experience
Whether playing fantasy football or fantasy basketball doesn’t matter. Every player deserves to have fantasy sports on their terms. It’s one of the very best features of Sleeper Fantasy. Some key examples are highlighted below;
- Want to play for money or free? You can do what works for you.
- Wish to get used to the chosen game with fake drafts? Do it with mock drafts.
- Don’t wish to commit to a full season? Play daily tournaments.
- Want the long-term joy of showing your skill over a season? Choose a season game.
- Only looking to play against friends? Use the private leagues.
- Want to compete against all? Try public tournaments and check the global rankings.
Of course, there’s also the choice between multiple sports as well as LoL. Download Sleeper Fantasy App to experience it for yourself.
Pros & Cons of Sleeper
As one of the largest fantasy spot communities, it’s unsurprising to learn that the benefits largely outweigh the negatives. Before starting your journey with the app, though, you must understand the good and bad points of it. Here’s all you need to know:
- Win money: Sleeper Fantasy sports gives players the chance to enjoy the thrill of testing their fantasy picks against friends and other sports enthusiasts. Still, the chance to win money is even greater. Sleeper is one of the best for supporting it.
- Mock drafts: New users or players tying a new game type can test out free mock drafts against bots. This is an ideal way to get used to player availability, costs, and scoring before making the switch to real games against friends and other players.
- Social element: The ability to chat with other players and follow popular channels like the alerts and FAQ pages is unrivaled. The community vibe that is etched into the fabric of Sleeper is one of the key aspects that separates it from the rest.
- Brilliant app: From the design to the navigation and loading times, every aspect of the Blitz Studios app works as expected. Whichever device you’re on, building and managing your fantasy team is convenient. It will enhance the experience.
- Multiple sports: Finally, the fact that you can enjoy multiple fantasy sports under one roof makes Sleeper a fantastic choice for sports enthusiasts who love everything from basketball to football or the pro league to college divisions.
- You can lose money: As well as winning money, you can potentially lose it. Most players can enjoy fantasy sports responsibly, with the entrance fees costing less than you’d spend on other hobbies. However, problem players must avoid bad habits.
- Undefined new release dates: While new sports look set to be covered at some stage, including hockey and soccer, there has been no confirmation regarding when they will arrive or further details about what game types will be introduced.
- Potential for bias: If your private league is set up by a sneaky manager, they could use the edit features to suit their preferences. While it doesn’t swing things in their favor in terms of scoring, it can give them a slight advantage from setting the rules.
Where is Sleeper Picks Legal?
Sleeper Picks State Availability:
- Alaska, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, and Wisconsin
Daily Draft Games:
- Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
However, regardless of territory, Sleeper Fantasy Football is only available to users aged 18 and over. Stay up to date on all Sleeper Fantasy state approvals here.
Sleeper Fantasy Social Media Community
Sleeper has a strong presence on social media that continues to grow rapidly.
Here’s where you can find Sleeper on your favorite social media platforms:
- Twitter/X: @SleeperPcksHQ (34K followers)
- Instagram: playsleeper (161K followers)
- Tik Tok: sleeperhq (59K followers)
- YouTube: @SleeperHQ (10K followers)
- Reddit: r/SleeperApp (17K members)
Sleeper Fantasy App FAQ
Absolutely. The STB sleeper fantasy promo code gives you a 100% matched deposit bonus that can subsequently be used on any of the fantasy football, basketball, or baseball games offered on the app. Likewise, whether it’s a fantasy league with friends or random players from across the nation, your promo funds can be used. It should be noted, though, that you will need to wager the bonus funds before they become withdrawable.
Yes. You may already have a season-long game going but want to set up a daily tournament. Whether you want to draft different teams or enter the same one into multiple competitions, you can. Moreover, you can manage teams across all of the covered sports with ease from the user-friendly app.
While Sleeper does offer the chance to win big, it is not technically or legally considered gambling. It can be thought of in the same way as competitive eSports. Sleeper Fantasy Football doesn’t run a sportsbook either, which also keeps it clear from gambling.
Sleeper Fantasy Football allows users to make deposits and withdrawals using all major credit and debit cards, as well as bank transfers and Apple Pay. Better still, the Sleeper Fantasy promo code will work with whichever payment method is used.
While not technically considered gambling, Sleeper offers a range of features to support safe and responsible play. They include; self-exclusion, setting limits on play, statutory limits on deposits, and third-party requests for limits on play.
Sleeper Fantasy App Review
One of the most impressive apps you will ever come across, within fantasy sports or any other industry. The app design, stats, scores, and massive stats engine is second to none.
The Verdict On Sleeper Fantasy Is Very Good!
We continue to say that if you like PrizePicks, you will love Sleeper Picks. Sleeper Fantasy has taken the DFS pick’em industry to new heights with an app that is simply amazing. The design and user experience destroys the PrizePicks app. Additionally, Sleeper Picks offers new players a $500 deposit match bonus which is the best in the industry.