(betting splits last updated for MNF 11:28am EST 9/25/23)
NFL Week 3 kicked off Thursday night with the Giants visiting the 49ers. DraftKings NFL betting splits had the 49ers getting massive public money on Thursday, and the ticket cashed for the bettors. With a handful of games seeing a +70% consensus for week 3, keep checking back for the latest splits info.
Some other week 3 matchups and DraftKings betting splits of note:
- The 0-2 Broncos visit the Dolphins, who are seeing massive public betting support at DraftKings.
- Coming off an upset win over the Chargers, the Titans are +3 as visitors in Cleveland. 86% of the money currently sits on the Titans against the Browns.
- If we are looking for a “public trap”, it may be the god-awful Chicago Bears visiting the KC Chiefs as +12.5 underdogs. You know your crazy Uncle Joe and everyone else will be all over the Chiefs. DraftKings betting splits have 73% of the spread money on KC.
(All public betting information is sourced and provided by DraftKings)
* We are also covering College Football Betting Splits for the 2023 season.
- Two Underdogs Are Very Popular Bets In CFB Conference Title Games - November 29, 2023
- Must Have Seahawks vs. Cowboys Player Prop Picks Intel and Trends (Thursday 11/30) - November 29, 2023
- Most Popular DraftKings NFL Picks This Week: Lions, Chargers, Dolphins - November 28, 2023