In what looks to be the best weekend to date for betting on college football this season, DraftKings Betting Splits are loaded with info.
🏈 STB’s Picks for Week 4 CFB:
1. FSU -2.5 at Clemson: 7x Revenge for FSU and I like the BC scare to throw off some squares.
2. Kansas -9.5 vs. BYU: Fade on top public betting road dog
3. UTSA +20.5 at Tenn: Vols always get an early scare at home from out of conf. UTSA can hang around.
4. Ole Miss +7: 7x revenge for Miss.
5. GA Tech +4 at WF: Still value at +4? Opened +6.5
6. PSU -14.5 vs. Iowa: 2x Revenge for PSU, Iowa seeing public love, needs to stay above 14.
- Two Underdogs Are Very Popular Bets In CFB Conference Title Games - November 29, 2023
- Must Have Seahawks vs. Cowboys Player Prop Picks Intel and Trends (Thursday 11/30) - November 29, 2023
- Most Popular DraftKings NFL Picks This Week: Lions, Chargers, Dolphins - November 28, 2023