The 2023 college football betting season could not have asked for a better start. The storylines are loaded: Colorado winning at TCU, Clemson being throttled by Duke, and LSU being flat-out embarrassed by FSU.
With DraftKings CFB betting splits out for consumption, let’s take a look at who the public is leaning heavily on this week:
- Utah -7.5: 96% handle and 95% spread tix. This line opened at -4, which was insane!
- Colorado -3: 93% handle and 94% spread tix. This could be the largest public setup in history.
- Notre Dame -7.5: 86% handle and 94% spread tix. NC State struggled with UConn. Be careful here if you like ND.
- Oregon -6.5: 83% handle and 94% spread tix. Another road chalk to be weary of with Oregon.
- Oklahoma St -3.5: 93% handle and 89% of spread tix.
Also See DraftKings NFL Betting Splits
DraftKings Betting Splits Updated Here at 10:01 am EST 9/9/23
- Two Underdogs Are Very Popular Bets In CFB Conference Title Games - November 29, 2023
- Must Have Seahawks vs. Cowboys Player Prop Picks Intel and Trends (Thursday 11/30) - November 29, 2023
- Most Popular DraftKings NFL Picks This Week: Lions, Chargers, Dolphins - November 28, 2023