If I had to create a name for week 3 of the 2023 college football betting season, it would be “Set Up” week.
All you have to do is take one glance at the DraftKings Betting Splits for this week, and any bettor will quickly see my point.
- FSU at BC: Why is this line under 28 pts?
- Penn State at Illinois: Illini just got smoked by Kansas…..
- Duke vs. Northwestern: The Duke win over Clemson 2 weeks back still sits front/center
- Washington at Michigan State: Washington has looked great. MSU just fired their coach
- CSU at Colorado: The Buffs have to have a bit of let down right?
If you need further proof, check out SVP’s Winners for this week. Scott is seeing the public “set up” factor as well.
- Two Underdogs Are Very Popular Bets In CFB Conference Title Games - November 29, 2023
- Must Have Seahawks vs. Cowboys Player Prop Picks Intel and Trends (Thursday 11/30) - November 29, 2023
- Most Popular DraftKings NFL Picks This Week: Lions, Chargers, Dolphins - November 28, 2023